We are very proud of our school uniform, which our children wear with pride. It really sets the whole tone of the school and it is therefore essential that the children are all well-presented; wearing the correct items from the lists below. We look forward to working closely with parents and carers to ensure and maintain our high standards of appearance. Children are expected to wear uniform as follows:
- Top: Red sweatshirt with logo or other smart red sweatshirt, cardigan or jumper.
- Shirt: Red or white short sleeved polo shirt (available with logo) or white shirt
- Trousers / skirt or pinafore dress: grey or black
- Summer dress: red/ white check
- Shoes: black shoes or black trainers (no heels)
Please label all items of clothing and other possessions with your child’s name.
In addition, children will require a change of clothing for PE.
- Plimsolls, shorts and T-shirt (black or white only) or leotard.
- Pair of jogging bottoms (black, navy or grey) for colder weather
Football shirts and coloured/ logoed T Shirts or other similar items are not to be worn for PE.
The wearing of jewellery (except watches) and any form of cosmetics in school is not allowed. No responsibility can be accepted for the loss of personal possessions bought into school and therefore they are best left at home. Children can become upset if personal items are lost or damaged. We do, however, allow children with pierced ears to wear studs (not sleepers) but these must be removed for physical education. This is for reasons of safety both for themselves and for others.
There is no expectation that children have to wear uniform with the Barlby Bridge logo, but if you wish to purchase these please see the Tesco website www.myclothing.com and a 5% donation will go towards school. You may also seek your own supplier for these items.