Our Vision, Aims and Values
We hope parents and carers use the site to keep up to date with what’s happening at school, and that students enjoy discovering just what the site has to offer.
We want our children to reach their full potential through the development of positive self esteem and an increasing sense of personal responsibility as members of the community.
Kindness and care for all is at the forefront of our school vision. At Barlby Bridge, we will promote high standards, equality, diversity and growth. We are committed to providing a caring, safe and stimulating environment for children to learn, where all feel valued. It is our belief that all children who attend Barlby Bridge School will develop the skills to become resilient and independent lifelong learners.
Creativity and Kindness
Aspiration and Achievement
Resilience and Respect
Equality and Empathy
- For children to operate as active learners and thinkers who achieve their potential in all aspects of the curriculum.
- To inspire a love for learning
- To provide a relevant and stimulating curriculum for all
- To promote high self-esteem
- To foster a sense of belonging to both the local and wider global community